Karen Briglin - Cognitive Behavioral Therapist
Karen Briglin has worked as an Occupational Therapist in the NHS and private practice for over 25 years. Karen’s focus as an OT and more recently as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist is to provide effective and enduring therapy for those with physical or mental health issues. Karen works with people to improve and build on their ability to function in all areas of their lives.
Over the years Karen has furthered her training in line with recommendations from the National Institute of Clinical Excellence (*NICE.) Karen is therefore able to ensure that she can provide evidence based practice, which is tailor-made to each individual and their specific needs.
The people Karen works with include those wanting to understand themselves and others better in order to cope, to those who have long term health conditions.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is a short term talking therapy using a practical approach to help you to become healthier and happier.
- Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapy
- Post graduate Certificate in Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapy- Level 1 and 2
- Solution Focused Therapy Certificate
- Post graduate Diploma in Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Psychotherapists (BABCP)
- Health Professional Council (HPC)
If you would like to know more or if you have any questions, then please phone for a free consultation without obligations.
Confidential contact details:
Landline – 01434 676906.
Mobile – 07946250663
E mail – email@example.com